Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I am not just talking about #'s. I realize that with the non-disclosure agreement they are not going to give figures. That is acceptable to me.What concerns me more than anything is they have virtually no PR machine in motion, never. I ,and most other investors, invest in a company to make money on share appreciation and dividends and etc. How a company propers, M/A and so forth is a consequence of doing business and I could care less about all that with the exception of how it affects my investment and the appreciation of share price. Great that they got a settlement, now how is that going to help me? When businesses start giving away things for free I'll start to be concerned about how they are prospering.Right now all I want is S/P appreciation and what are they doing to increase it. It seems to be last on their list of things to do and it is really starting to concern me.

New Message
Please login to post a reply