Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

A follow up to my email to Hawk:

posted on Dec 27, 2007 01:03PM
To whom it may concern,
I recently sent an email to you expressing my views as a concerned shareholder. You have chosen to not respond. I am, therefore, going to make one attempt to directly contact Patriot Scientific Corp. If I am not successful in that effort, my next missive will be to the United States Securities Exchange Commission (SEC). I expressed my concerns to you, as Patriot's investor relations firm, relating to what I view as a lack of transparency required of a public corporation. Again, you have been totally unresponsive to the extent that you have not even provided at least a "thanks for your interest in Patriot" response.
As an investor, I will not accept being treated in this manner and intend to exhaust all efforts to ensure my shares retain value. Patience is a virtue, but I am not a virtuous man to the degree that I will allow you, or any other corporate entity, to ignore my legitimate concerns.
I am concerned that Patriot Scientific may be violating its' shareholder reporting requirements and unless and until I receive something specific to convince me otherwise I intend to pursue my legal avenues of redress. I will wait until Monday, December 31, 2007 before proceeding with a different course of action.
New Message
Please login to post a reply