Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Create a shareholder letter to the company quarterly?

Create a shareholder letter to the company quarterly?

posted on Dec 28, 2007 04:54AM

For those of you who have questions, concerns, ideas, etc. etc. This board should create and submit a quarterly letter to the company. This board should select one person to head up the letter, it's compilation and submitall process.

Once all the thoughts are posted on this board (say over a given week timeframe) the person selected would post all questions in one post for all forum members to see.

Every poster here coould vote on which ones they wanted to send to management for the quarterly letter. Which ones each of us felt were worthy enough.

Only those with rankings of X or higher would be submitted (make the letter).

A copy of the letter would then be posted here so all could see which ones made the letter and what made it to management.

I know this is the purpose of this forum, but if you want to formalize it, it can be done. Besides i'm sure it is difficult for anyone to read thru this forum and find useful information readily available. This would put all the good ideas that made this groups selection in front of management on one letter.

Management still would have no responsibility to respond directly to each question, concern, idea, etc. etc. but they could if they wished. They would defenitely know the main concerns and points of this forum / board every quarter.

Kind of like the list generated by this board that Ron took to the shareholder meeting and asked questions as Proxy for this forum of management. Pohl pretty much beat around the bush on the majority of the questions and there were some that could not be answered due to leaking information that could hurt the company financialy in the court cases or license agreements being sought.

But they just might tune their regularly scheduled communications to fit the heavy hitter statements made in the letter submitted by this board.

This is a very ROUGH outline and would have to be cleaned up and rules assigned and agreed to by this forum or it would turn into Anarchy quickly. Their would have to be a head to this process selected by this forum.

I ask myself why Iam I even suggesting this?

Don't expec t answers back, don't expect responses, but if you truly wish to formalize it and make sure management see's the ones that the MOB ruled were the best to be submitted, then do so.

If we each took the attitude that our intent and goal is to help management, to be a positive and not a negative, then this may help our company and may help our investment.

Be creative, positive, helpful, insightful, be part of the future.

They don't need us yelling and screaming on this board, they need us being part of the overall solutioin.

Ask yourself everytime you post, is what your doing helping this company??????

GLTA

Wanabe

New Message
Please login to post a reply