Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: Not trying to lead a revolt - just get a response. If you check my post

I for one am with you on this one Edigokie. I'm happy with the way things have progressed with Patriot but we've been waiting for what seems like an eternity for this J-3 conflict to play out. I think Patriot does owe us a bit more than what has been communicated. Even a response like "we understand your frustration but this NDA really has our hands tied and we are prevented from really saying anything regarding the topic and Patriot remains very positive about it's future." (As I stated in a post this morning, being this cryptic - even with an NDA, makes you wonder what's really going on behind the curtain.)

I'll bet IR is actually expecting inquiries like yours' - are has received hundreds.

Thanks for sending the inquiry and thanks for keeping us all informed. Have a great New Year!

Dec 28, 2007 11:41AM

Dec 28, 2007 12:13PM
Dec 28, 2007 12:22PM

Dec 28, 2007 12:26PM

Dec 28, 2007 12:44PM
Dec 28, 2007 12:55PM
Dec 28, 2007 02:54PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply