Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Get over the NDA, hmmm.

As a past holder and trader (none in the folio now) I watch this board with quite a bit of amusement. IMO there are two or three glaring negatives on this issue.

#1. NDA does not superceed SEC reporting requirements. If the "business resolution" was material as in dollars etc. It would HAVE to be reported.

#2. I agree the "street knows" and leaks do get out. The price downturn since then speaks volumes (to me anyway).

#3 Wall street is full of venture capitalists and teams of guys looking for mega-investments. Very smart guys, no housewives, no house painters, no house bounds and they are no where to be seen here in this stock. (I am not talking about mutual funds that have minimum requirements).

Based on the shares outstanding, OTC nature, and history I think we have seen the high of this stock at $2 and change.

Just my opinion, but the price is what it is, the major milestones have been reached and it is on the decline.

If I am wrong it is no big deal, I'll jump back on and look to make money here again. For that,

(I) can't wait

ps..where are all the xybr holders? Ring any bells?

New Message
Please login to post a reply