Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: Not to sound negative but IMO it may be another18 months or so before
ads... All I will say is that we are dealing with a fascist government... where corporations control almost everything, including those departments of government that affect their ability to do "business",  and that includes the theft of intellectual property.  This is my opinion, but I don't trust anyone in this present government when it comes to individual rights vs. corporate profits.  I see it in the pharmaceutical industry all the time.  Vaccine programs being mandated, forced on children even though there is no proof of their safety or effectiveness, indeed the only proof is in their dangerous side effects and ineffectiveness in preventing disease.  These programs are mandated for corporate profits only, and have nothing to do with the protection of the populace.  Thus, I can see some very influential corporations wanting to invalidate the MMP at all costs, and that includes graft, corruption, and dishonesty.  Call me paranoid, because I am.   
Jan 03, 2008 02:49AM
Jan 03, 2008 08:47AM
Jan 03, 2008 09:28AM
Jan 03, 2008 11:21AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply