Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Jan 04, 2008 07:19AM

INCITE posted this on 12/22/07- probably the most knowledgeable PTSCer in the land:In my opinion...Yes,

Iron Clad indeed.

You don't need a background in engineering to determine the value of the MMP Portfolio.

All that you need is the ability to recognize the views and opinions of the hundreds of people employed by those companies which have wisely licensed the MMP, who not only have a background, but have degrees in engineering, business, as well as patent law among others.

Best in class professionals recruited worldwide, who were hired explicitly for their views and opinions.

Expert views and opinions that have resulted in a highly probable licensing total of hundreds of millions in MMP licensing dollars to date.

Excellent outlook and statements. This, however, is not enough in the present day and the present time. When I can predict exactly how a stock is going to do. Something is wrong. I should be way off. Fatwollit is 100% correct.

but what is going on with the millions upon Millions collected and I guess sitting in some bank somewhere. This is all true but we gain nothing as long term shareholders.

PTSC should steadily rise, quite a bit at first and then gradually upward based on excellent management decisions.

Right now we work for TPL. They pay us because they have too.

When does Patriot gather up the courage and strength to lead instead of following?

Was Jim Turley placed in his position as a placeholder to make us feel that we were heading toward the development of a great technology company? How about Nick and Cliff? This doesn't seem plausible at all.

What is plausible is that I'm frustrated again, because we show no signs of growing our company. Investors will stand up and take notice of a company that is aggressively growing its infrastructure. Someone sitting there collecting the licensure dole will go unnoticed.

We are extremely fortunate to have millions upon millions in the bank but you must be driven toward some/any great goal like the PTSC mission statement implies.

I am hoping that a concrete plan with actionable steps that has zero to do with the MMP is days away. This is our hope for the future. Good Bye for a while.

Jan 04, 2008 09:02AM

Jan 04, 2008 09:10AM
Jan 04, 2008 09:21AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply