Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: Words from INCITE Iron Clad Indeed but :Greeneyes
Jan 04, 2008 07:19AM
Jan 04, 2008 09:02AM

Jan 04, 2008 09:10AM
Jan 04, 2008 09:21AM

Thank you for worrying about me.

I seldom change. I neither pump nor bash.

I state my opinion on a stock that has great import for me as I'm sure it does for you. I state my positions in a thoughtful, provocative (to cause to take action) manner because I am addressing an audience with similar aspirations to mine, i.e. the success of PTSC. Hopefuly, also, PTSC board members tune in as well.

I find nothing wrong with others opinions. In fact, I have never reported a message as a violation, ever. Thr reason is I want to know what the entire audience is feeling and thinking. I do not like to get involved with name calling and will do so only when I am provoked by someone calling me irrelevant, stupid, ignorant, irreverent etc.

I am very interested in getting DD from this board, which is an exceptional device to obtain information and to cause one to think.

I have, as everyone on this board has, invested hard earned money in this enterprise. Some say quit if you are not happy. NO WAY, NO WAY. I attack when I am not happy. Right now, I am not happy. We are being jerked around by 7 to 8 people calling themselves CEO and BOD. These people work for me, you, and all shareholders.

Why do I say that? Because we can fire the whole lot of them. Pohl, Turley, right down the line. I have owned shares of a company and this very thing has in fact occurred. The entire board was fired. It is not pretty and it does no one any good.

Do I want this to happen? 100% NO WAY.

How do I preclude this from happening? Voice my real CONCRETE Concerns. These people have done nothing for over a year. We signed a Memorandum of Agreement that APPEARS to have us in handcuffs. The CEO and Board MUST answer to the beck and call of TPL at every step as that is the way we have 100 million in the bank.

Where is the leadership? When will we have someone totally directing/overseeing growth oriented projects that lead to the development of a great corporation that will in fact make PTSC stand apart from other organizations. I am mad as hell at the way they are performing. I know nothing about the law and technology yet I believe I could run this company at the same level as it has been BECAUSE they are doing nothing in the eyes of their beholders, the shareholders of PTSC. 

This is why we are languishing somewhere below a dollar and will continue to do such until they get off their collective butts and do something. Enough talk the talk, PTSC, when are you gonna start walking.

This is, in fact, what in the world has happened.

I am sorry, but I must take a break. I'll see you next Monday, maybe.

Good Luck to you and thanks for your concern.

New Message
Please login to post a reply