Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Moan, moan, panic, panic,,,"It has to be the '148 re-exam..."

"Your guess is as good as mine and I don't have one. I don't really need one actually because all I want to see at the moment is licensees signing on a regular basis, as is happening. I'm happy. A higher price will obviously make me happier, but I'm in no hurry."

Your response surprises me, as it's entirely clear to me where we sit right now - and the SP clearly reflects that.

My position:

As someone pointed out in one of their posts a few weeks back, "The Market does not like uncertanty" - neither do direct investors in PTSC.  At this point, PTSC is still very a very uncertain investment.

We have VERY critical patents under review. Their approval is not just based on YES/NO, but it can be yes, but we have to contend with whatever criteria the USPTO is operating under (which may include elements from the recent KSR rulings) to define what is and isn't acceptable.

So the outcome of the overall patent (as a document) could be positive, but as were seeing with the 584 (and I'll bet with the 336, although I hope not), certain elements being contested.  Maybe a rebuttal response includes compelling remarks from the inventor (Supplemented by reams of paper) but one thing I'm sure of, is that the Engineer/Officer reviewing the patents are bound by their review requirements (whatever they are) and possibly other criteria. It is unknown how much flexibility they will have in determining what "obviousness" really is or how they judge it to applies (or not) with our patent references, so until then we sit and wait.

So clearly (to me anyway) it's not over, till it's over. I suspect it's the same to companies signed under the "First mover" discounts TPL is offering.  And I suspect it's clear to those chosing to sit and wait. And I suspect it's very clear to PTSC and TPL.

Another factor may be in siginings where certain companies are only affected (and infringing only on) certain elements within certain patents. As the USPTO confirms or denies certain elements, we will either see signings move forward, or TPLs "opportunity" with those infringers vanish.

The key to seeing sustained SP appreciation soley lies in the final confirmed approval of all patents, and specifically the amount of strength each patent retains AFTER final approval by the USPTO.

Until then, I suspect major, prudent investors are sitting on the sidelines, carefully watching, doing ongoing analysis with each patent ruling/rebuttal, making critical decisions along the way...

(...been in this stock for over 10+ years, not a basher, just a realist...)

Regards

New Message
Please login to post a reply