Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Whoa! Whoa! Hang on a minute SGE! "I'm not complaining at all!"

I'm just stating that if Turley doesn't have anything to communicate, then we won't get a communication from him. If we don't get a message, we should assume that nothing is going on for our ears to hear at this time. No complaints here.

I have stated in many posts that this company is not "transparent" and I've also stated that most OTCBBs are the very same way.

I would have appreciated it if Turley came out after the settlement and said "not to worry everyone - we're definitely headed we're we want to go - up and to the right and all that." But he didn't and I can live with that.

I'll stick with my prediction of what we'll see in the finacials tonight and how the SP will react. Of course I hope that I'm all wrong and you're right, but the odds are heavily in my favor and I think you know this. We can discuss tomorrow after the financials are released.

New Message
Please login to post a reply