Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

are they saying that we might be booking royalties?

"accounting and future license agreements may result in a different method of revenue recognition."

Like I said, I was neutral on this Q, however we need Fut, Opty and others to keep reading the Q.

It's more than just the raw numbers here. There are clues in the Q as to what PTSC is doing and "will" be doing in the future.

We've got 3 more months till the next Q.

As Billwilke said, the MMP has NOT lost Value.

Face it folks, we are either still believers in this Technology that we own or not.

I say that those of us here who truly understand the importance of the technology we are part "owners" in will stay the course.

The 336 technology is pretty freakin amazing. Fact.

PTSC was Born again just two years ago. I am not bummed about this Q because I've been through this for many Q's now(almost 2 whole years now....longs are LYA'sO).............. and it's not time yet for PTSC to fully emerge Validated in Every Way and that's what Many want to see...........me included.

Their may not be a big pop. This may be a slow and steady rise, but it won't begin for a while. Too many things unknown still but the risk keeps shrinking:

J's settled

10 Licenses in One Month..........still 8 weeks to go for the April 9th Q.

Fish and LG Settled and Gone

B&O settled and Gone

Warrants Gone

Clean clean books

Cash in the Bank

Posting profits

Talk of ongoing M/A activity

Anyone else want to list the shrinking risks I've missed.

These are facts. This is not an easy stock to own but I understand the technology well enough now, to truly believe we are sitting on something of a genius patent portfolio.

RISKS:

We are still waiting on the PTO and the 584 Appeal= RISK

We have yet to show a BIG Dollar quarter since 2006.=RISK

Since we don't know the terms of the settlements with the J's, we may once again be disappointed with the numbers on the April Q =RISK

But the very possible upside, now that the J's settled is new license signings in the 2nd Tier $$$$ amounts in those Berths that have filled.

And long term, 2 more years, looks very good for us.

Of course we could see an EPS of .25 next Q and then we will see a mother POP...............but that is an unknown and therefore falls into my catagory=RISK

This is a penny stock and that alone=RISK

Where we go depends on what PTSC does with the money they get.=RISK

I'm keeping my day job for now, but I'm not selling any shares until I see my secret #. This is NOT deal or no deal for me.

I want to see where PTSC value can really go, however, I will take my initial investment off the table as we begin to rise in time. I believe that's not going to really be seen for a while. I don't have an educated guess because I've never been invested in a company like PTSC and I have nothing to compare...........anyone else want to share????

Otherwise, life goes on and I'm still having fun. I believe we will be rewarded but here is the question:

Do you longs have the patience to stay the course and still share the postitive finds as well as the negatives/risks? When I first came to own PTSC, everyone on the boards were complaining about David Pohl.

Had you ever met him, googled him, heard him speak and shook his hand?

Now everyone complains abot JT.

If we are staying the corse we need to objectively analyze events. Criticizing constantly is only bringing folks down.

Our hopes of seeing us on the NASDAQ exchange could very well happen. I hope for sooner than later, but we either believe that David, Jim, Cliff, Nick and the others are all focused on something bigger for PTSC or not.

This is not an ordinary penny stock........This is NOT an ordinary ANY kind of stock.

It doesn't react like any stock I've ever owned and no other stocks that I have owned have had the potential to generate a very large return on investment.

Over 500% is unreal and that's what I hope for. Anything beyond that is a gift. I've heard people get excited about 30-45% and believe me that is a GREAT return.

But all longs here, believe in the 100's of percent return and we are hanging. Not pumping. And when greeneyes says:

I know what I own.............she's referring to the technology folks.

Like Incite stated Long ago: I got goosebumps when I first understood what the 336 clock did. That's what greeneyes and the rest of us own a piece of. It's very valuable technology.

In the middle of the Pending Risks I've listed and prior to all of the Other risks removed, PTSC raked in between 50 and a 100 Million dollars.

I haven't even been invested for 2 years yet, so from where I sit, PTSC is looking really good.

I know I've talked about Dynegy before. The investors there were happy if their "losses" were better than expected because we'd continue to rise in SP from the brink of BK on those annoncements.

Where we go with PTSC depends on what they do with the money they get=RISK

Sorry this was so long and forgive the typo's. I have a broken key and now I can't ct and paste, hence the missing yew key. lol

Spell check won't work either. Who knows maybe this won't even post bt here goes.

And as always,

GLTA

Deb and Dave

New Message
Please login to post a reply