Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

"....$10 mil. for a meager settlement?" FutTheWuk

in response to by
posted on Jan 09, 2008 02:52PM

"Is that how you perceive the Leckrone's operate?"

Fut,

This is the question that keeps popping up in my thoughts. IMHO, I think there is more to this 'settlement', much more.

We must remember why we invested in this company in the first place; it's tremendous potential!!! And it's history.

We have money in bank ... and the promise of much more to come. We have no debt. We have a management team made up of people with stellar credentials, and our MMP is solid!!!!!

We've been over the history of this company, the ups and downs, the victories, the battles etc., and it has always looked strong and positive for Patriot. What has changed? It's not what we know that is frustrating us; it is what we don't know.

I agree with all of you who say that we need a communicate from J.T.

I agree that we need to know that the train is still on track and is headed to the station that we all bought tickets for.

But I also still have a strong faith and trust in Mr. Turley and our leadership to team to get us there.

All in my very humble opinion :-)

Cherry

New Message
Please login to post a reply