Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

okay...fut i will try the "bash way" per your request.  i agree with all but.... (now i will vent) .....LG......we paid this incompetent individual a lot of cash for what?

license expense...well this is part of my complaint...we are so secretive in all areas with respect to the dealings of this company that we need to guess as to what the $13 mil in 3 month expenses are....when you play the game that ptsc is playing where you hide everything and bury all information without any real explanation as to where the company is and  is going, it leads to open speculation.....based on the track history of management, and I do understand you feel they are doing their best......what do u expect from the investor?  I am a long and when i read this report my first thought was.....shell.....the lawyers are creaming this thing.....and would this be the first time?  try sony.....my hopes for even a substantial settlement from the J2.5 is dimished.  You can spin this any way you want but......we have all that ptsc is able and willing to commucnicate via the sec reporting body.....and for a public company....this is weak......i have been with this company almost from day 1 and I have no idea what they are doing and where they are going.......so it is not like i just need to do a little dd.

I have absolutely no  idea as to what Mac and Dan Leckrone  are doing or thinking....and nor do you......they are a private company and the leckrones dont really address us as a partner.  We, as investors, have no idea about what the leckrones are doing with the MMP.  We get the minimal press realease from them and then the repeat follow up from PTSC.  TPL could care less about PTSC growth and share price....that is up to our BOD....and they signed themsleves into basically an NDA with TPL.....and have done absolutely nothing to grow the company.

To say the secrecy is required is bull.  can anyoine one point to where license fees have increased due to this non disclosure?

JT and our BOD need to say something about PTSC.  If we get more silence from our BOD we will continue this downward spiral.

i fear tomorrows opening......

teremoto

New Message
Please login to post a reply