Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: I am ready for some more announcements of licensures

I'll make this my last OT post on the subject...  You say: "I agree with your rants."  What amazes me further is that EVERYONE I talk to agrees with my rants!  And the most vocal are recent legal immigrants from across the border.  It seems that the only people truly interested in "comprehensive immigration reform" are politicians (fueled by corporate interests and a perception of getting more voters for their party), big business, a certain organized religion (the rishest institution on earth) to bolster their donations, and the illegals themselves. 

I used to live in Santa Maria, CA - 30 miles north of where I currently reside.  When I moved 14 years ago, Santa Maria was 50%+ Spanish-only speaking.  Now I understand it's up to 80%.  This isn't a border town.  60 miles north of Santa Barbara and well over 500 miles from the border.  We've been invaded.

SGE

New Message
Please login to post a reply