Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Other than the fact that etrade will not allow on-line trades in ptsc

Again with the "etrade almost BKT".  I posted an email from eTrade recently where they advised that they had received a cash infusion ($8B?), bringing health.  Do you know that they've burned through that?

I do think eTrade is responding to PTSC's trading pattern over the last year or more.  Unless they investigated the situation, they would know it was largely due to Swartz selling on news to convert warrants, and other Swartz sells.  That phenonemon coupled with flippers/traders makes PTSC appear to be a "pump and dump", so eTrade's action would be prudent to avoid lawsuits.  The only thing I don't get is why they not only restrict buys, but also sells - that makes little sense to me.  If you're already in, why is getting a tiny bit out such an issue?

JMHOs,

SGE  Posted too much already today, so now I'll try to STFU (and applause erupts across cyberspace).

New Message
Please login to post a reply