Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Fut, can you please answer some questions. The 10Q is confusing for a lay person

Fut, can you please answer some questions. The 10Q is confusing for a lay person

posted on Jan 10, 2008 01:45PM

like me.

1.What is the "gross" amount received in Revenues by Phoenix Digital Solutions, our holding company with TPL?

2. How much money did PTSC have in the coffers "before this Q?"

3. How much did PTSC receive from our half of the licensing dollars? (roughly half I think......pls. correct)

4. What were our total expenses

5. How much money do we have in the bank right now?

6. What is our overall asset worth including the shares in the war chest? And please confirm that we still have no long term or large debt that we have to pay.

7. Do you think the SP would appreciate with knowledge by the market that our war chest contained "say" 50 million of bought back shares?

8. Or do you think it would be better to show $50 million in Cash in the bank as soon as possible?

9. Will they HAVE to clearly spell out the Royalty agreement if such agreement exists in April? I believe you already said Yes. If so, then I think April could look somewhat Low "IF" there are on going royalties as part of the J's Business Resolution. And that would probably give way to initial panic. In the Q, it looked like PTSC was trying to figure out how to report royalties as this was a new way of accounting for the income. Correct?

I really hope that JT says the same thing he said a month or so ago, We now have $10's of Millions of Dollars per year with which to do M/A activities....(paraphrased a little)

I don't think Now nor did I when I first read that he said that........That it was a slip of the tongue. I've said it before and I'll say it again.............that is a VERY BAD slip if it wasn't True.

What would people like those at the ARC conference think if they heard that statement, Invested in PTSC for the long term, only to find out that PTSC cannot "definitively" say those words AND it was just a silly slip of the tongue by JT.

Any lawyers want to weigh in with Fut on the ramifications to JT and PTSC for a slip of the tongue like that from a CEO of a public company that was saying this during an interview that was then press released for all to read.

WE NOW HAVE TENS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS PER YEAR.

Please Fut, don't you believe we are getting Royalties too from what you know as a CPA first and then an investor?

I think that was some major guidance. At least for me it was.

Analysts following PTSC on a more reputable NASDAQ board would be salivating by now. I wonder if the ARC people picked up on the "On Going Revenue Stream" Fut, what else could it mean?

Don't they have to disclose M/A activity with a SEC filing at the very least? So it's not some acquisition we don't know about. JT doesn't know for Sure "how much" the license agreements will bring in or how many we'll get per year. So that can't be it.

How about this: The J4 paid $10's of Millions a Year for the Life of the Patents?

More speculation here on $$$$ ??? ??? ??? 8 years to go. ????

Tens of millions to PTSC????

To the board: What do y'all think the GROSS is on that for both TPL/PTSC in settlement dollars ?

Be conservative please. And Fut as a CPA, please show me the error of my ways.

IMO, JT knew the settlement $$$$$$ when he said that and IMO it spells Royalties. Did he slip? Was it just an exaggeration by a jester, green, CEO as some want to paint him?

I don't think so. IMO NO Way. This says Royalties. I really think we need to explore this more so we are prepared for April.

GLTA

And thanks so much Fut and anyone else for helping "if you have time"..........if not, I'll find the answers.

Deb

Jan 10, 2008 04:33PM

Jan 10, 2008 04:34PM

Jan 10, 2008 04:44PM

Jan 10, 2008 05:02PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply