Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

We didn't win - we settled.  Representatives from the J-3 probably think they won.  We won't know which party got the best deal until April.

For me, winning is having an infringer acknowledge that infringement by licensing the MMP Portfolio. The litigation in Texas was because the Defendants refused to license - to pay for the use of the MMP Portfolio.

On December 18, 2007 all remaining parties to the litigation announced that a resolution was reached in the patent infringement lawsuits.  The terms of the settlement included the grant by TPL of rights under the Moore Microprocessor Patent Portfolio to NEC Electronics America, Toshiba, Matsushita and JVC and their respective subsidiaries in the form of license agreements.  The parties have agreed that the details of the settlement are confidential.
There was a winner, I humbly suggest, evidenced by the simple fact of licensing.
Be well
New Message
Please login to post a reply