Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Confidentiality clauses: I may be bursting bubbles, but....

@ B-Lunist

posted on Jan 13, 2008 11:10PM

Good morning Paul,

what a great post! Thank you very much for showing, that law is "just" one system of thinking and seeing things, but surely fails to cover reality in his whole in some/most cases (hope, someone understands, what I'm trying to say).

Being myself in a litigation since nearly two years, I had to accept the words of my lawyer, who repeatedly told me, that "THE LAW" and "THE  REALITY" do not have to be the same. This obviously shows, that law itself cannot be absolute and thus not absolutely right.

Once again I'm a little bit astonished, that the tone of the discussion on this topic has gotten more and more harsh - this is a discussion board and not the "WHO-IS-THE-NR. 1-EXPERT?-SHOW":

NOONE OF US KNOWS - WE ALL CAN ONLY BELIEVE, WHAT HAPPENED AND HAPPENS! Despite our state of knowlege in our daily profession...

I really hope, we can lay this unfriendly discussion to rest and go further with normal speculations...;-) 

Good luck to you: Michael from Germany 

New Message
Please login to post a reply