Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Confidentiality clauses: I may be bursting bubbles, but....

Buyout (retitled)

posted on Jan 14, 2008 07:15AM

could TPL even mention a number (offer) knowing what the J's paid but the retail shareholder (you and me) do NOT?

Would that be considered INSIDER TRADING knowing they could "lowball" the offer with the knowledge they would possibly pay MUCH more when the SEC filing is made?

If PTSC got $crewed with settling for much less, why would TPL want the portfolio now, and why make an offer now in that case?

I doubt there is any real consideration to a buyout at this point.... if TPL knows the numbers are GOOD, and we don't, and offer much less than what the retail holder wants... I would suspect some schyste..... er lawyer will file a "class action" suit on behalf of PTSC shareholders.

Either way, we'd end up with pennies. Literally.

Unless any buyout offer is made AFTER April's report.... then we would all know what the MMP portfolio is worth. But for an INSIDER like TPL to make an offer where WE don't know the numbers... I think that could be insider trading. Unless they want to offer $150.00 per share, then I'm not so sure... and your pereception of what insider trading might be subject to evaluation too.

New Message
Please login to post a reply