Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

you are entitled to your opinion.... but exactly what does ptsc have going for them now beyond a 50% cut from license revenues of the MMP?  PTSC has not purchased another company.  TPL has Moore and his Sea of Processors.  PTSC has what? an empty office, no employees, no products.....yes we have had now 2 CEO's that have stated a desire to purchase another company....and we have not gone beyond a stated desire for almost 2 years now.  It all about performance and our "think tank" has not yet moved the company in any direction except a stagnant down-trending share price.  the lack of communication by our leader is something that concerns me greatly.  we missed a golden opportunity in exposing PTSC to the retail investor (and this is with respect to the NDA.....I mean there are other things going for PTSC as a company beyond the MMP....right?)

the trading in this stock is unusual....we see 3 cent drops in the am followed by a close to even by the close....this has been going on for the last few trading sessions.  Anyone else notice this?  I have seen this pattern on many stocks and the 2 scenarios that i have seen played out are: 1)  some entity is accumulating  2)  some entity is liquidating.  i pray for #1.

good luck teremoto

New Message
Please login to post a reply