Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Did EVERYONE forget....

posted on Jan 15, 2008 09:38AM

...that's it's not only PTSC that will be reporting re: the settlements?

I'm thinking that it's highly likely that one or more of the Js (Toshiba, NEC, MEI, JVC) had a fiscal qtr end on 12/31/07. Likewise 1/31/08. Thuse, there should be "numbers to examine" well before the 4/9/08 PTSC reporting. There may even be "words to go with the numbers" or some sort of explanation for the expense for the license.

I doubt any trade on a US exchange, but more likely one of the Japanese exchanges. And I suspect the Japanese exchanges and corporate laws mimic those of the USA re: reporting requirements.

I don't have time to investigate today, but maybe someone else can take the batton.

It just occurs to me that this may be the most viable avenue toward getting some insight re: the settlements, and much sooner.

Another thought is that if PTSC recognizes the above, it may open a door to announcing numbers themselves much sooner. Once the info is made public by the Js, it seems the NDA has a lot less meat (but may still be in force - so don't get any hopes up on this).

JMHOs,

SGE

Jan 15, 2008 09:47AM

Jan 15, 2008 09:52AM

Jan 15, 2008 04:49PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply