Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Correction to a previous post

posted on Jan 15, 2008 03:28PM

I had recently posted to deb about the fact that we could issue 110 million shares if needed. I had used the current price at that time of .50 to say we could issune the 110 million and receive $55 million. Just to be precise, we in all likelihood would not get .50 due to the fact that the additional shars would have a dilutive effect. In a vacuum those 110 million shares would be worth about .39 per share. Doesn't change the point I was amking at the time, but thought I should correct this so as not to mislead.

As for all the hand wringing lately, here is my take, which is worth as much as you are paying me for it.

JT came out with his article and his now infamous quote of "10's of millions in income". Regardless of his true intent, it was determined that this could be construed as a "hint" to ongoing negotiations (as some here have concluded). TPL/J's say sorry, you shouldn't have done that. We can no longer trust you. You have no impending news outside of the settlement we are working on, right Jim? Therefore the NDA will include a 30 day blackout period in which you will not be allowed to announce anything other than new license agreements, as TPL would announce those anyway. No interviews, no webcasts, no communications other than those required by the SEC. If your shareholders can't handle a 30 day blackout they shouldn't be invested in a bulletin board stock.

OK, now everyone jump on the bandwagon and say if this is true JT screwed up so bad he shouldn't be CEO. You're right. All these conspiracy theories are much better.

Sleeping like a baby until April.

New Message
Please login to post a reply