Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Thank you very much for this well stated post.

I'd like to add another  point: If people are thinking, Turley and the rest of the BoD do NOT have real control over Patriot and its development, then why write a letter to them and not to those, who you think have control?

If people seriously feel (or have substantial hints), that the company failed in their duties of communication - based on legal requirements for public traded companies and NOT based on their desire how they should be informed about their investment in a OTC-stock - why not start an inquiry with officials, who are responsible for this?

(((PLEASE don't misunderstand this sentence! I'm in no way thinking, that their is ANY reason for the SEC to step in, I'm still confident, that the BoD is following the "umbrella strategy" (remember, that Turley's options are priced for 0,48...) - but I can't imagine, a company, who has decided to keep silent (AND AS A COMMUNICATION GUY I HATE THIS SILENCE...lol..but can respect it), would start communicating, if 1/4 of the shareholder want it to.)))

BTW, I find it very strange, how the board changed the last days - this is an discussion board of free members, which means EVERY opinion should be equal to the other, because IMHO every agoracom member is aible to form his own opinion based on different opinions. This only requires tolerance and respect, nothing more...;-)

GLTA

New Message
Please login to post a reply