Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Irony

posted on Jan 16, 2008 06:39AM

No not ironing.... (and I see beantown also just posted on this theme)

Seems to me the irony of this little company is that the kind of information we'd all like to see so that we can track and evaluate risk/reward is exactly the kind of information that would be detrimental to maximizing license revenue and working through negotiations with potential infringers. So, we're in the "pickle" we're in as shareholders.

Until required by law (SEC) to report such information (and I am grateful with each filing through the years that this is a legitimate "thing" so far), I'm going to take a deep breath.  yikes-- do I sell-- or do I buy more-- do I sit tight?

If there still is still a shareholder rep it would be most helpful for him/her to seek and provide some feedback. I don't think a letter will be all that productive-- Turley gave his statement and I don't think a letter will make the Company say, "oh we got a letter, let's divulge the business model" which as I see it, is fairly simple--how much $$ are we getting for licenses at this point and are they 1-time or recurring = PTSC valuation.

Lastly, I seriously doubt many of the longs (an more or less than traders) here can or will post their true holdings for purposes of a letter -- too many have developed their facade over the years as to how they have bought/sold this crazy little stock. This is the INTERNET after all !  I gamble-- this is still a gamble.

To Ease/Pau -- enjoyed your posts this am. made me smile

New Message
Please login to post a reply