Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

"Why would they have to get rid of all the investors who bought in under a dime if your #2 scenario is correct?"

The 2006 run to more than 2$ caused a lot of "penny-investors" (I name them like this, to make my point clear, they bought under or around a dime) to sell all or some of their PTSC-shares, but there are still many shares outside, which were bought in the penny-range. Let's assume someone still has 300.000 shares bought for 0,10$ = 30k$ investment.
IF PTSC wants to step to NASDAQ (5$ minimum SP), this would mean, the shares are worth 1,5mio$.
A great deal for this investor, but a problem for a new investor.
Why? Well, how many investors do have 1,5mio$ to invest besides the Funds, Hegdes etc. ? This means, the average "NASDAQ-investors" will buy smaller pieces of the cake for much more money - 30$k investment will bring him only 6.000 shares. In this case you would need 50 NEW INVESTORS for this one "penny-investor". And now imagine, there are still hundreds of "penny-investors" out there...if they all decide to sell, if this stock starts to goes over 1$, 2$, then I see no way, how we can ever reach the 5$ to step to NASDAQ, just because we would have about 30-50 times more shareholders to substantiate this increase.

This means if you look at it from a mathematical view, the still existing "penny-investors" lower the average shareprice of ALL shares and thus make it harder to increase the shareprice at all (because of the shareprice/shares ratio as shown above). And under 5$ we have no help from investment funds, who could absorb those "penny-shares" with their investment power.
The only way to solve this problem is to buy back as many shares you can from these "penny-investors" in a range, where the difference between the price the shares where bought (= dime) is not that big: Look at the price today, which is only four times higher than a dime.

Hope I could show my point... GLTY

New Message
Please login to post a reply