Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

"If JT comes out with the news we all want its going to take our stock up a few pennys then go right back down to .40 or whatever"

Finally someone points out the obvious. All the hand-wringing about nothing being said by our management. Truth is, if he did come out and satisfy what a lot of people are asking for, an update,  it may cause a blip up for the short term, but then would come right back down.  Turley came out with his last letter to shareholders November 2, 77 days ago. In that letter he addressed where we are and where we are going. Yet some people want to pretend that they don't know where we are or where we are going. Did something change drastically in that 77 days? 2 things - the settlement and erosion of the share price. I can't believe anyone could spin the settlement as a bad thing, even the great spinners we have here. In that 77 day span we have heard of how many new licenses. We also had 3 holidays and a period of time when it was obvious that nothing could be said because of the ongoing negotiations. So IMO someone would have to be brain dead to say they do not know where we are or where we are going. Gee, either that or they are intentionally being manipulative. We have never had nearly as much communication from a CEO than we have had under Turley. And we probably get more communication than 95% of all bb stocks. Maybe it's the reading comprehension here since some posters here don't understand when Turley says the "monthly" shareholder may not come out monthly, and they need to ask why it's been more than a month since the last letter. You even have that in your list of questions to ask him. If I was Turley and I read that as the first question, that would be the last question I would read. It's one thing to address legitimate concerns. It's another thing to have to deal with questions because people refuse to understand what is written in front of their face.

Wolf writes

"(1) Why, is there no accountability in the books for PDS (Phoenix Digital Solutions) How does an investor know what's going on without transparency. "

-(2) Why is Holocom not booked as a separate entity, and is mixed in with PTSC's books? How would an investor know what's going on when the two corporations are mixed together

I read this and had to ask myself if wolf even read the 10q. The numbers are there for PDS, where is the lack of transparency? In addition Holocom (actually SSDI) is required by GAAP to be mixed in with PTSC's numbers. AND if you look further into the report you will see separate numbers for for SSDI anyway.

This from a "long" who since it was discovered that settlement numbers would not be available has steadfastly bashed this stock. I don't give a crap how many Pacers he posted. Why do you think he chose to take this route? Could it be that he, and his group, realized early on that the sp will drift down until April. So why not help it along. Read his posts beginning with right after the settlement was announced. Make note of the posters that chimed in right away. And then ask yourself who is really to be trusted here.

New Message
Please login to post a reply