Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I don't think so.

We have had good reason to cheer during the last year.  We have leaped over every hurdle and raked in the money.

Why would PTSC management let it all go now? 

It doesn't make sense!

I believe something big is happening.

I've been a shareholder for over three years and have been consistently adding to my holdings.  And I will continue to hold.

Like everyone else, I have questions.  If you've got a brain, you've got to look at what is happening from all angles.  However it still comes down to this ...

It doesn't make sense for them to let the company self-destruct.  Why would they do this?

The patent portfolio is still strong (IMO)

We have money ... and no debt.

Over 30 companies have already signed ..... (and signings are still occuring, with what looks like many more to come).

We already know that they are planning to expand the company, if this is not already happening.

Something big is in the works.  I'd like to know what it is, but I don't have to know all the details....yet;  just a hint that all is moving along, as planned.

Call me naive; call me an optimist; call me a 'cheerleader'; or ignore me altogether, I'm used to that, but if you know of any reason not to believe the above, other than the long silence, please let me know.

All in my humble opinion.

Cherry

New Message
Please login to post a reply