Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I am hoping for share buy backs....

posted on Jan 20, 2008 12:48PM

after the financials for the quarter is out.

Does PTSC need to make an announcement for share buy backs ?

I hope that they would purchase much more than 10% of money received. If they actually received a lot more than anyone expected, and want to buy more than 10% how would PTSC manage to keep the price from going up up and away? Where would all those shares come from if the settlements were truly outstanding and the general populace (shareholders) are aware and content and not selling(I know I am not selling).

Hypotheticals (Hopeful share buyback): 

$50,000,000 / .40 = 125,000,000

$30,000,000/ .30 = $100,000,000

$30,000,000/ .25 = $120,000,000

I know not really realistic, but something to think about and play with numbers other than complaining.

I have thought about next quarter and trying to figure out how things will play out if the numbers are as well as many expect. Will PTSC decide to buy shares even if share prices start to escalate upward quickly (adding to momentum upward)? Will we have many share holders liquidating parts of their holdings to recapture their losses?

Since I am not selling until I hit it big, and don't want to bring the moral of this board down (myself included), I have decided to look forward to next quarter and hope for the best.

I would love to hear others positive opinions on the outcome after next quarter numbers are revealed. I really want to hear positive views because if the negatives happens no needs to tell me, it would be clear enough.

For those who are not content with share price (who isn't?), as many here have said, do something that is concrete (call or email mgmt., let them know how you feel). Maybe it will not do anything but at least you would feel like you did something.

Complaining on this forum will not solve anything. Continuous Venting will not diffuse your anger, quite possibly would fuel it (it has for me). And in general bring down the moral of what all of us here are hoping to be positive addition to our life.

Personally I am trying to avoid visiting this forum (weening myself away).  So I read emails and Patent news looking for possible news prior to visiting agora.

I am looking forward to the day that everyone will be happy and the share price direction reflects what many of us believe we are holding. Then we can all celebrate together and most importantly make some money.

glta

Tom

New Message
Please login to post a reply