Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Re: And I'll leave you...@PTSCZZA

posted on Jan 23, 2008 12:38AM
"This letter is strictly to get managements attention of our concerns and to show them how many shares are behind this concern."

---------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, but I'm feeling more and more uncomfortable with this letter, mainly because of your permanent insisting and wording.
Ron has my respect for taking his time to write this letter, and though I don't see the need to present the total shares behind the letter, it's ok for me - but it is in NO WAY ok, to occupy this board with posts like this.
I remember the ridiculous phrase some weeks ago, saying, that those who are NOT for the letter, shouldn't express their opinion in a continuing way...well, I guess, this should apply for those, who are FOR the letter, too, or am I wrong in my approach of neutralism?

By the way, as I said often enough: Patriot is paying AGORACOM for its services, and I'm sure they are informed about the sentiments and questions of this board.

And besides the lack of communications by Patriot (which I suspect to be part of their plan, assuming they have a plan...;-)), I don't see much reason to write a letter NOW - but it's everyone's right to write this letter though I do not see, that we will get much info NOW (I guess, for some this letter is more for psychological reasons, which I understand completely!)

This view of mine will rapidly change in April/May, if we still see no communications - but THEN I would prefer a more official inquiry and not only a letter.

Though I hate to look at my account and though I have to sell some shares with a big loss because this week, I suspect, we will see no rise of the shareprice in the next two, three months...

GLTY

Jan 23, 2008 02:38AM
Jan 23, 2008 06:09AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply