Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

There are a number of things now that is/are different than in the past....  Swartz has no more warrants to convert/dump and may be nearly out of retail shares (we should find out w/ next 13-G in early Feb)  Tho the settlement with NDA was not unexpected the steep SP erosion has been a disappointment, but with positive news/developments (Reexams/Appeal/AprilQ/MMPs/M&A) there very well could be real buying pressure with an actual lack of shares (for the first time).. PTSC's silence will not go on forever (I'm pretty sure) and the street will be eager to hear what JT & Co have to say..  The deadlines/mileposts have actually been a success:  Markman (with the exception of '584.. but the rebuttal/appeal appears exceptional)  J3 Settlements  Altho we do not know the dollar amounts, it more than likely is in our favor.. and allows our legal experts to devote all their energies into the all important reexams.. the next mileposts.  Obviously the share price is the bottom line and is currently an extreme disappointment.. those expressing frustration have every right to.. but recent NDA/silence  & unknown reexam results IMO explain it... all things that will eventually resolve... all hopefully in our favor... all probably with no rally killing Swartz selling.

I think your sub .40 buys are a good bet..  I wish you very good luck 

New Message
Please login to post a reply