Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I try not to hang with the conspiracy crowd it can lead to permanent delusion. I will however say this, it most certainly fuels the fire and adds room for skepticism. As an investor in the company, I have a monetary interest in making sure the CEO keeps the investment community comfortable with our situation. I hope Ron is correct but find it disturbing the company needs to be told investors are concerned. To me this is were the "mutually exclusive events" come in play. Do to the nature of our situation and the historical ineptitude of PTSC's past management Mr. Turley surely understands the anxiety created by the silence. The initial release informing shareholders that the settlement wouldn't be discussed should have been no surprise. What did not and still doesn't sit well is the position of silence after the Q. I would have simply liked to see an acknowledgement of the Q and our accomplishments for the quarter. Nothing more, nothing less. Hopefully Ron is correct and a letter is forthcoming.

New Message
Please login to post a reply