Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Jan 29, 2008 07:19AM
Jan 29, 2008 07:33AM

Jan 29, 2008 07:37AM
Jan 29, 2008 07:41AM

Jan 29, 2008 07:43AM

A few things, alot of the questions posed in the SH letter were answered here to some degree and probhablyt he reason for this letter to sharerholders was the company reading our concerns and trying to not have ot answer any correspopndence from us in the form of a shareholder letter. I'm afraid all of Ron's hard work wil;l be responded to with a ..."check our latest letter to shareholders for the answers you seek" type of response.

The buyback issue should now be put to rest, at least those that didn't take the rersponse i got from Hawk as meanign the same as what we just read..." The Company is currently unable to repurchase Patriot shares in the market at this time due to the same blackout period that currently prevents insiders from stock transactions"

M and A seems to be moving along as they said but I wish we would have read some timeline, as Mr. Turley had given us befotre as to it's aimed at completion date. Not reading that doesn't help us or the "street' much IMO.

Also the comment...

"In closing, we would like to add a note of reassurance to those shareholders who noted that no press release was issued for the 10Q recently filed. Although no press release was issued during the flurry of other activity that was going on at the time, we want to assure you that in the future we will make sure that Patriot issues a press release on all of our SEC 10K and 10Q filings."

...(flurry)probably the J's settlement, but it still doesn't sit well with me at least. IMO the letter we just read could easily have been issued back with the Q and as he wrote should NEVER be left out in the future.

Lastly the comment on the proposed legislation seems to be more of an impact for licensing than many have assumed before. If so, then it behooves PTSC to push all parties invovled to settle with as many dollars with as many licensees as soon as possible. Even if proposed legislation is passed it usually comes with a years enactment delay attached too...IMO we need to move our licensing, our dollar accumulation and our M&A activity with as much prudent speed as is attainable.

Jan 29, 2008 08:01AM
Jan 29, 2008 08:17AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply