Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

My question - and the answer...

posted on Jan 29, 2008 12:24PM

Yesterday I asked:

"Are you satisfied with the past and currents events = are the consequences of these events fitting to your plans for the company's future?"

Today the BoD answers:

"Although no press release was issued during the flurry of other activity that was going on at the time..."

"...we want to share with you our optimistic outlook for what lies ahead for Patriot and our shareholders. Calendar year 2007 ended with a flurry of welcome activity on the licensing and litigation fronts..."

"2008 finds us in a better position to build a dynamic and exciting future for Patriot and it is our intent to do that."

"...our activities in the near future will lead to increased investor confidence..."

Anyone who expected something different (concrete information, more details...blablabla) from a shareholders letter AT THIS TIME, has no...well...should better...hm...no, don't want to offend anybody...;-)

I'm satisfied with this letter, it is IMO the maximum they can tell - add the quoted phrases to one sentence and it says:

"The events in 2007 are the fundamentals for a better position in 2008 and we are optimistic to increase investor value." EOM.

GLTA

New Message
Please login to post a reply