Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Jan 29, 2008 12:52PM
Jan 29, 2008 01:13PM

Thanks for the response.  I understand your points and understand them, I think that with a month left, they could address the majority of them if not all, now over the next month, instead of after the quarter.  That being said, I have very little expectation that they will do so, and I wouldn't consider it an error or poor management if they do not, but instead file as they usually do at or close to the deadline.  I'll add that there should be nothing considered "wrong" about filing so as that is what the company (as well as most companies) has done in recent history, and in fact is an improvement over the time prior to the last year and half.

What I would say is that IMO, an unnannounced early filing, for example 2 weeks after the quarter ends, if it is a substantially positive filing, would "surprise" the market, and I think substantially improve the exposure and market view of PTSC.  I think it would portray a confident and forward moving company, and that would be extrapolated to mean that the company is also serious and agressive about the other things it's stated as well.  This view is in contrast to a company who has accomplished good things, and improved its position consistently, but has shown no urgency in much of what it does or how it reports those things.

I know it's a complicated issue and process, and I'm not intending to oversimplify, only trying to draw attention that this is an opportunity that it seems JT could take advantage of that would portray the company as a bit more independent, and in control, and if they can pull it off as I think they should be able to, they should IMO.

New Message
Please login to post a reply