Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Fatwollit,

Thank you for your suggestions.

I only included the communism example to show how reward, advancement, and most of all opportunity are the key to a country's true character. And that we should not through the passage of legislation steer toward a form of government that stiffled the individuals dreams, which collectively lead to the demise of an empire.

And you are correct, the Russian people did contribute a lot toward humanity. Though our idealogies were different we were able to unite to combat the evil of the nazis. Most people do not realize the full extent that the Russian people bore during the war years. How they ever survived is a testiment to their will and character. Some estimates as high as 40 mil. They say there was not a dinner table in Russia that did not have a missing family member. Extraordinary and very sad. I am thankful they were on our side.

Though I do not condone or admire the cruel regimes who have ruled them, I feel they have suffered so much as a people, I only wish them the best.

Thanks again

New Message
Please login to post a reply