Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I take that statement to be much more than a disclaimer. If you want to see your general disclaimer read every Q, 10K or 8K put out by public companies. All of those filing are concluded with general disclaimers. The statement made by PTSC was much more than your general disclaimer. There would be no reason for the company to make those statements causing potential panick if in fact they don't have an idea of how the legislation would impact them. As I've said many times, if you are correct than it is imperative Mr. Turley speaks up.

We are facing some very serious challenges here at my company. The impact, if negative, could be devastating to our share price in the short term. With that said the company hasn't released anything because there's no point. Until other factors play out it would be irresponsible and reckless. You are implying that PTSC is currently engaged in speculation. I say it's not true, otherwise, there would be no value in them making that statement. That's why I would like some clarification from Mr. Turley.

New Message
Please login to post a reply