Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Yes, I believe all these people on the BOD are quite capable of making intelligent decisions about the direction of this company.   Not only what is good for them but what will also be good for us as well.  If you don't believe and trust this then why stick around?  You have to remember that PTSC is just now coming into the real money.  Besides Hiring Hoffman and paying out dividends a year ago, what bad decisions have they made?  PTSC is now debt free,  has purchased all remaining warrants,  have made a nice aquisition of Holocom with very little money,  the books are squeaky clean, they have been shopping for the next M & A, they've halted the dividends for now.  I would say they have made quite a few good decisions wouldn't you.  Perhaps the timeline hasn't met the instant gratification crowd but even you have to admit things are starting to swing our way.  Look at how many licenses we have this quarter?  PTSC is getting the real money now lets give the BOD a chance to shine.

All the best,

Steve

New Message
Please login to post a reply