Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I'm not one to start looking into conspiracy theories or even wanting to start a "How can this happen" story....but...

Has anyone here ever heard of a public company's elected official, in our case the COB no less, stepping down through resignation with no PR of it and without even an announcement of who the new COB is,even if it's tempory till the next proxy.. Seems to me,even by our Bylaws we should have one to approve any actions of the company, if only for a signature basis, esp. for any ongoing business that may be occurring.

Maybe, as some have suggested, they are keeping a seat open, (since they, the BOD, were the ones who stipulated 6 members of the BOD to be the acting group,) for an incoming officer of a potentially acquired entity. That might make some sense, but it usually is not the COB position that is held open for the acquired party, but ...could....be if we were the ones being acquired. I know, I know that's a possible rumor starter but that's not my goal here, it is simply one of trying to understand why a company would accept a resignation of the officer in charge to protect the welfare of the common shareholder without having a replacement named and a PR to announce both actions.

I just have never seen this occur and seems to me to be the first I have even heard of. Maybe the PR to announce Pohl's resignation is delayed for a day to allow the BOD to get together and elect a new COB....even though one would have thought they would have had, at the minimum, a telephone BOD meeting to do just that and name the new COB and/or add another member to the BOD to meet their own criterion of 6 elected members.

"The Company’s bylaws provide that the number of directors of the Company may be no less than three and no more than seven, with the exact number to be fixed as the Board determines. The Board has fixed the number of directors at six."

I know there have been some weird happenings here , unexplainable at times, but this one really stumps me.

New Message
Please login to post a reply