Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Folks, I am as frustrated as anyone about SP, but let's remember

SGE,

Interesting post. I think you give too much weight to "flippers/traders".

As a non committed long (when I hold shares) I sell only when the price starts to tumble back. In a good scenario the shares initially purchased are held (selling half at the double for a free ride). IF the fundamentals are there the price will continue to rise/stabilize, and trading opportunities vanish. Just as the trading opportunites have vanished due to the fall in price.

IMO there has not been enough volume to prove "flippers/traders" have beem operating post NDA. Maybe S+L have been selling into those big 2 1/2 cent runs (which is more troublesome than most other factors) but the average trader hasn't.

April is still a long way away. I would expect (and expect to buy) as the anticipation builds and the shareprice rises. What happens after all depends on the man behind the curtain. Is it real or an illusion? That is when the decision to sell or not comes into play.

Good Luck

(I) can't wait

New Message
Please login to post a reply