Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Wow with that kind of manipulation possible, WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR?????

Certainly the 1000 (being generous) shareholders that read this board should do somthing in the same vein.

If we all get together and start pumping at a certain point we are guaranteed to make the big CASHENDO...lol

Let's all pick a time and date to start. That way I can buy in and anyone else who wants to can add to their boatload, um or is that train load?

And just think some people have the idea that what the bashers say or the pumpers say makes no difference on a company sponsored chat board.

I'm with you, if you have that power, I would even write a proxy to elect you as COB!!!

Heck you may be on to something REALLLLY big here...the power of positive thought (since no one here is shorting it doesn;t make much sense for negative thought). You could write books on it, make a killing in the market (fundamentals be damned) maybe you can even start a religeon based on it...oh wait a minute L Ron Hubbard already did...Anyway I'm behind you. Good things come to those that wait, and good things happen to nice people....especially in the stock market!!!!

Man I do not know why anybody didn't think of this before. I am sure The Wharton School of Business will be knocking on your door. There is BIG CASHENDO for the lecture circuit in well to do colleges.

GOOD LUCK!!!!

(I) can't wait

New Message
Please login to post a reply