Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

YES, YES, YES---PROOF !

posted on Feb 19, 2008 05:31PM

WOW, very good news !

1. Proof of action -we are playing hard ball and pushing them into a corner.

2. They have talked for 14 months and tried to settle, but ??? what , the amount is too high???? I'm all smiles ! Royalties???

3. After the big dud of settlement of the last trial, IMO, without any public knowledge of the settlement what pushes any company into going ahead and paying up? IMO, the court action is the best news going right now, and I dissagree whole heartedly with whomever said this is a bad time for a suit. This the perfect time ! Now we have a venue to gain the public bang we need to make all the other companies settle. I have called for TPL to bring much more suits and get a real market reaction and it looks to me that they are threating just that, to the point of "a preemptive strike"  GREAT !  NOW  if TPL will actually follow through with the threats on some of the other companies and get a few more suits going all at the same time, then we, IMO , will get what we are looking for .........all IMO of no problems proving claims and good USPTO results(even if amended)

IMO this is what the Dr. ordered ! YES YES YES

I am very glad to see this. I expected such and it is proof to me of very good hard work by TPL ! Way to Go !!

New Message
Please login to post a reply