Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

From an article I posted yesterday......

posted on Feb 20, 2008 03:11AM

If Modavox prevails and its patents are upheld, Modavox could be the next big patent licensor - the Patriot Scientific (PTSC.OB) of internet advertising. ...

I realize L& Swartz LLC has been the selling... It seems like PTSC is somewhat known... yet we get no price action... I will give an example... 2 years ago when we had our big run-up... I have a work friend that I told him about PTSC before the run,,, and kept him updated during the run... he got interested @ about $1.. A friend of his (stood up in his wedding) is Investment broker who has large clients sport stars in the area Business owners big bucks ... anyways.. My friend calls him to ask him about PTSC... this broker follows 10 stocks on his online tracker PTSC was one of them.... he had a good knowledge of the stock (not great but good)....

So we have 2 brokers recomending it... earning estimate of .07 cents this year... .08 next... no debt... 20-25 mill in the bank... J3 just settleled 3 more going to court.... increaed signings...

So with this why no price movement???

New Message
Please login to post a reply