Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Feb 22, 2008 09:59AM
Feb 22, 2008 10:11AM
Feb 22, 2008 10:25AM
Feb 22, 2008 10:36AM
Feb 22, 2008 11:02AM
Feb 22, 2008 11:19AM

Feb 22, 2008 11:27AM
Feb 22, 2008 11:28AM

"• I believe and trust in the strength of the MMP;

• I believe and trust in the continued ability of Alliasence to execute a successful campaign to license companies to the MMP;

• I believe and trust that USPTO rulings will favour the patent holders;

• I believe and trust that proposed patent legislation will not damage future prospects of either TPL or Patriot quite as much as some believe, especially if it's modified, as will probably be the case, if it goes through at all;

• I believe and trust that the NDA was requested/demanded by the defendants as a condition of settlement;

• I believe and trust that figures released in April will be impressive;

• I believe and trust that some members of Patriot's board and management team are both able and willing to perform in the best interests of all shareholders."

If you noticed most of your trust ( except the last one) has nothing to do with any decisions that must be made by PTSC. As a matter of fact they are not involved at all in the intermediate future of the company. They have nothing, or can do nothing to promote the company. I don't like it, but I accept it as fact, because it is.They talk of M/A but nothing is finalized or even remotely mentioned.The reason I stay long has nothing to do with management, it's ability to perform, or decisions it has to make. It is simply the potential of the MMP.We don't make anything or sell anything. It is all done for us. We don't have the ability to do research, we will not create anything in the immediate future.The truth is that management at this time is impotent.

You can all argue all day if you want about management, and where we are headed, why we are not there, why we are being left in the dark. But the truth is they have nothing to do with anything in the immediate future. They put out 10q and 10K, and erroneous 8K's. That is all they do. Deal with it.

Feb 22, 2008 03:25PM

Feb 22, 2008 07:36PM
Feb 23, 2008 01:50AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply