Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Random irrational thoughts....

posted on Feb 26, 2008 06:53AM

Why are we so low...

PTSC has no steady earnings..... Settlements with maintenance fees or agreements based on product sales will help this... (if we get earning based on sales will they disclose this???)

S&L is selling and no buying.... volume low... S&L owns about 1million less shares than in the last report cycle...(however reliable members put the selling much higher maybe warrant buys???)

Can the price improve??

Volume can go up 6 institution own the stock & 1 mutual fund I looked @ the latest 13g and these companies own very few OTCBB stock... I am guessing we are the radar of big investors,,,,, they do not want us because our volume is too low,,, and they may be gun shy... 2.00 down to .40 cents not good... maybe they think our price is controlled.

Often think of conspiracy's and back door deals.... S&L is the means to keep the price down... for large investors to get in cheap...

hope the last two signing show on next 1/4... street needs to see consistent earnings,,,,

What will PTSC be able to tell us this 1/4... Do they have tells us if earning are coming based on product sales... TPL seems to be asking for this from the court document in N CALI.... if we have maintenance fees they will declare as receivable (this is done with AMD right now)

Have no idea what the earnings will be... ... if we have all one time fees... we will be around .20 cents.... ..

When will we see the N cali court case get moved to ETexas....

1 signing a week will take 7 years to sign all of the companies... no wonder we want some quick and easy signings...

I think we want to fly under the radar to not be used as an example for patent reform....(think this is wise..)

Get big money with people who do not want to work with us....

Talis and Holocom... profitable???

I think Talis we get a couple of large contracts... not enough to support a high price for PTSC,,, but we may buy them or a relate company...

Holocom... increase in sales we should own all of it...

Expenses high for PTSC... we are paying for a big legal expenses and M&A activity... we ever going to get something from M&A.... if we made it to the NAZ... we would see some price move.... once M&A is over we would be profitable without signing... just with what we have...

New Message
Please login to post a reply