Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Fantastic Board This Week - Weekend Etiquette Reminder

Fantastic Board This Week - Weekend Etiquette Reminder

posted on Feb 29, 2008 11:05AM

Good afternoon to you all and let me say a resounding thank-you for returning the forum to PTSC talk following my "line in the sand post" last Sunday afternoon. Thanks for the 14 thumbs also :-)

For those of you that have not read the post, please do so, as it serves as a reminder of how the rules will be enforced on this forum from now on. The gist is as follows:

"Terminating people who are never happy with either PTSC and/or AGORACOM is going to be the new paradigm as of tomorrow.

This is the last weekend of appeasing unhappy "longs". PTSC is doing its best to create shareholder value as it sees fit. If someone thinks they can run PTSC better, we welcome you to nominate yourself and/or a slate to the board of directors at the next AGM.

What some will no longer have is the ability to continually "criticize" the company under the auspices of "I'm long but not happy with how the company is being run." Whether you sell and move on is up to you - but holding and criticizing is a matter entirely up to me."

I have to say that the last week of posting is amongst the best I've ever seen on both PTSC or any forum. In fact, it has been so good that we've all been spoiled and want to keep quality at these levels.

As such, anybody that engages in "weekend antics" will be dealt with swiftly. You might get one warning, if you have little to no history of violations. Otherwise, terminations will be in order. A couple of members have already been terminated this week, so please keep the conversation on constructive mode.

If you've previously expressed negative constructive concerns, we appreciate it but the time has come to move on and look forward. Nobody needs to read the same message multiple times. If you're long but "concerned", we all get it. Trust me. No need to repeat.

I trust the above to be satisfactory and look forward to the continuation of fantastic PTSC discussion.

Regards,
George

New Message
Please login to post a reply