Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Feb 29, 2008 03:59PM

Feb 29, 2008 04:12PM
Feb 29, 2008 05:16PM

matt, i remember the "jimmy the quip" comment and thought that it fit him well.

my 2 cents on the resignation......i remember when pohl decided to step down and I do recall a statement by Pohl that PTSC would be looking outside of the company for a replacement.....and then a BOD member (Turley) was announced. I was very disappointed by the selection of Turley and not bringing in fresh blood to the board. For whatever reason I dont think they could either find a "suitable CEO candidate" or they decided to wait until after certain key PTSC events had transpired. But I was open to giving Turley a shot....he did have a good reputation as a writer. My feeling is that Turley was more of a "talker/writer" and lacked any real credentials to move PTSC forward. I believe we saw the displeasure with Turley when the speaking engagements were cancelled. IMO.....Turley was silenced by TPL and was removed because TPL had little faith in Turley once he opened his mouth. Turley was the "king of one-liners" and IMO more suited to speaking engagments where the flapping of his lips had no repercussions to a public company. I do not believe Turleys resigned but he was asked to leave.....the shareholder letter response was not even from Turley but the BOD.

Pohls resignation and Turley's departure are a sign of positive change IMO.

I wish Turley and his big dog well but I can only see this as a positive that we have a real CEO with real experience. I believe the market will react favorably to this development. If we receive a positive report in April and now have a real CEO with real experience we may be taken seriously and hopefully see our share price move up.

good luck to all, teremoto

Mar 01, 2008 02:27PM
Mar 01, 2008 08:49PM
Mar 02, 2008 07:31AM
Mar 02, 2008 09:01AM
Mar 02, 2008 10:18AM
Mar 02, 2008 08:09PM
Mar 03, 2008 07:13AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply