Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

The MMP is the golden goose..IMO the lack of stability at PTSC shows- that chaos is still their secret word for the day....DP unless ill could have hung in there a bit longer...JT unless shown the door the same....

From my logic greed of the few and not what is in the best interest of the whole is ruling the day....I really thought that Turley was our advocate.......Sometimes you need to hang in there and fight/work it out...

It may really not be about Turley but that PTSC is playing musical chairs.. 5 weeks to another and possibly out biggest milestone, that is if the #'s are huge....I also thought that Turley would spend the money wisely......So now i hope that RG can say as much as possible in how he plans to take all of this money and transform it x times over....I will give him the benefit of doubt.....Good luck GP AND PLEASE CLEAN HOUSE....Larry

New Message
Please login to post a reply