Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Wolf , i am on your team

posted on Mar 01, 2008 03:43PM

While the vast majority of the posters here did not like Jim Turley i did.....In some way imo that contributed to his demise.....

I am of your mindset i believe that it is time to inform the shareholders  /  RG  /  IN DETAIL what you will bring to the table....With the NDA in place until 4/9 our new CEO can still give us his plans/visions of our bright future....As mentioned by a few this move was weeks or months in the making....

RG you can inspire us the unwanted masses and get the SP headed north... 

Very frustrated...I am out of money so of course i do not want to see the SP any lower..In fact if i did have money to spend i still would not want the SP any lower.........

I have been a suporter of the company and with DP and JT leaving their is no one to watch the fox in henhouse.... No one here trusts CJ...

Of course i am dreaming here/ delusional/ ,  if Johnson is the COB he needs to address the SH'S with his intensions.......What he brings to the plate for PTSC....I expect silence so i say throw dem bums out.......Larry. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply