Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

You're not getting my point. Something changed w/ the J3 Settlment. The fact they can't even state their satisfaction w/ the revenue being generated from their licensing activities is the thorn in my side.

Just because they signed an NDA w/ three companies doesn't mean they can't express their satisfaction w/o disclosing anything material. The idea that the NDA is so restrictive such that management can't convey a clear message to its shareholders about the companies activities (again, w/o disclosing anything material) is hogwash

From the more recent PRs:

"Patriot's President and CEO, Rick Goerner, said, "There has been tremendous momentum in the market response to our licensing program. We've added nine new licensees since the December settlement of TPL's MMP patent infringement case in Texas and this newest addition continues to validate the strength of our portfolio."

"I'm pleased to welcome another well-known consumer and industrial company to the ranks of MMP licensees," said Jim Turley, Patriot Scientific's president and CEO. "It underscores the valuable and broadly useful nature of our microprocessor technology."

Can you tell me any other previous PR stating the revenues of PTSC or the licenses..... no it comes in the quarterly filings.

Just sit tight and we will all find out soon enough......

New Message
Please login to post a reply