Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: What exactly is ARM challenging in claim 1 of 5440749?

My last posts about the '584 & '148 were regarding TPL/Moore's Arguments/Amendments Rebuttals answering the PTO's Non-Final Actions. I believe the next filings we see will be by the Examiner and will be either another Non-Final Action, another Examiner Interview Summary Record. a Final rejection or Notice of Intent to Issue a Reexam Certificate. Any one of these could be filed within days.. or it could be months....

Notice of Intent to Issue a Reexam Certificate is what we want to see filed in these reexams.

Here is a post I made showing example reexam timelines..

Posted by: BaNosser on February 15, 2008 08:28PM

In response to: Re: '148 Examiner Interview... by Tomb

This is an fyi fwiw... condensed version..

Pubpat requested reexam of MS FAT patent 4-19-04

09-16-2004 Reexam - Non-Final Action

11-12-2004 Applicant Arguments/Remarks Made in an Amendment

06-22-2005 Reexam - Non-Final Action

08-16-2005 Examiner Interview Summary Record

08-22-2005 Amendment - After Non-Final Rejection

09-29-2005 Reexam - Final Rejection

11-09-2005 Examiner Interview Summary Record

11-14-2005 Applicant Arguments/Remarks Made in an Amendment

11-14-2005 Reexam Response to Final Rejection

01-03-2006 Notice of Intent to Issue a Reexam Certificate

Intent to Issue Reexam Cert: the patent is validated

Note "Final Rejection" above... The patent still was found valid... moral.. when/if we see Final Rejection in our reexam/s.. don't jump off your ledge!!

Another example: Affinity patent reexam

03-26-2004 Receipt of Original Ex Parte Reexam Request

06-28-2005 Reexam - Non-Final Action

07-20-2005 Examiner Interview Summary Record

08-26-2005 Amendment - After Non-Final Rejection

02-06-2006 Applicant summary of interview with examiner

03-13-2006 Applicant summary of interview with examiner

03-27-2006 Notice of Intent to Issue a Reexam Certificate

07-25-2006 Reexamination Certificate Issued

------------------

On Feb 27 I also mistakenly posted that the '148 may have been finalized when I confused Certificate of Service with Rexamination Certificate Issued.. I followed with an correction.. which I hope you didn't miss... if that is what you are refering to here..

banosser, wasn't you that had posted....

dates of delivery or submission you had found?

The post gave me the feeling that this is probably already a done deal and requiring no office action since the patent had already been granted long ago.

-------------

Also related (perhaps this is what you are refering to).. '584 Appeal... No date of any action/meeting/conferance/etc is even scheduled at this time.... I would have to guess that counsel for Arm, TPL/Moore & the Appelate Judge will have to occur before any ruling can be handed down. I keep checking for a date to be set, but nothing so far....

regards Matt

New Message
Please login to post a reply